This is my favourite recipe if I am in a hurry to get to work after my training session. It’s so quick, easy & tasty. The challenge is to perfect your pancake flip!
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Coconut oil (for cooking)
- Preheat coconut oil in a pan, over high heat
- In a small bowl, mash the banana
- Add the eggs and mix until combined
- Pour the batter in the pan & turn the heat down to medium
- Once cooked on one side, flip the pancake over using a spatula
- Cook on the other side for approx 5 minutes or until cooked through
Enjoy with almond butter, honey, peanut butter, berries or your favourite topping!